- This site respects the personal information of all users. -
1. Types of Information Collected
We may collect and process any of the following information about you and we refer to this as “Personal Information” throughout this policy:
1.1 Information you give us.
You may give us information about yourself by using the online forms provided on the Website or by contacting us by phone, e-mail or other means. This includes, for example, filling in our 'Contact Us' form on our Website or when you provide your information to us in order to receive our services. The information you give us may include: email address, name, mailing address, telephone number, company name, company address, credit card information, job title, account information, and any updates to information provided to us. Please note that we need certain types of information so that we can provide services to you. If you do not provide us with such information, or if you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access our services.
1.2 Information we may collect about you.
Each time you visit the Website we may automatically collect any of the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, domain name and country which requests information, the files requested, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
1.3 Information we may receive from other sources.
We will receive information about you if:
- you obtain our services through one of our resellers or partners. The types of information that we may receive are the same as the information that you may give to us detailed in section 1.1 above.
- you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case, we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on the Website. We work closely with third parties (including, for example, advertising networks, analytics and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
2. Use of Information
We, or third-party data processors acting on our behalf, collect, use and store the Personal Information listed above to enable you to receive services for which you or your company have entered into a contract with us and/or because it is in the legitimate interests of MONITORAPP to handle your Personal Information. More specifically, we collect, use and store your Personal Information for the following reasons:
- to register you for webinars/seminars.
- to assign a password.
- to ensure that content from our website and services are presented in the most efficient manner for you.
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, only where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features, such as “Live Chat”, when you choose to do so.
- to notify you about changes to our products or services and to keep you informed about our fees and charges.
- To provide the service(s) you have requested
- To improve the quality and accuracy of the services.
- to allow you to access and use the Website and to register for an account;
- to carry out activities in the legitimate interests of MONITORAPP, for example, pursuing debt, ensuring the security of our services and Website;
- to verify your identity in order to prevent and detect money laundering and fraud;
- to carry out statistical analysis and market research;
- for marketing, advertising and promotional purposes
- for the purposes of improving and maintaining our Website, preparing reports or compiling statistics in order to improve our services. Such details will be anonymized as far as is reasonably possible and you will not be identifiable from the data collected.
- to take other action you request when you supply the Information.
3. Data Retention.
We retain Personal Information for as long as you use the services we provide and then as required to comply with applicable laws.
4. Disclosure of Information.
We will not sell, hire, lease or rent your Personal Information that we collect to any third party without notifying you and/or obtaining your consent, except as expressly set forth in this Section. Where you have given your consent for us to use your information in a particular way, but later change your mind, you should contact us and we will stop doing so.
4.1 MONITORAPP Affiliate Companies.
4.2 Categories of Third Parties:
- our service providers and sub-contractors, including but not limited to payment processors, suppliers of technical and support services and cloud service providers;
- companies that assist us in our marketing, advertising and promotional activities;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Website; and
- systems integrators and service providers who resell our services and products.
4.3 Other Third-Party Disclosures.
We will also disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- in the event we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or asset;
- if MONITORAPP or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Information held by it about its customers and partners will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, any lawful request from government or law enforcement officials and as may be required to meet national security or law enforcement requirements or prevent illegal activity;
- in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or any other agreement or to respond to any claims, to protect our rights or the rights of a third party, to protect the safety of any person or to prevent any illegal activity; or
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of MONITORAPP, our customers or other persons. This may include exchanging information with other organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
5. Privacy Shield
5.1 Our Obligations to you Under the Privacy Shield.
5.2 Accountability and liability for onward transfer.
MONITORAPP may be liable in cases of onward transfer of EU and Swiss individuals' data to third parties received pursuant to the Privacy Shield.
6. Protection of Personal Information
MONITORAPP is committed to taking steps to protect the Information you provide to us, including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard Information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Information is accessed only by authorized staff who are instructed to handle Information with confidentiality. It is protected by firewalls and standard industry security measures. We may also transmit sensitive information and transactional data using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Personal Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website or our products and services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
7. Your Rights
You may contact us by email at email@example.com at any time, to request that we:
- update any Personal Information which is out of date or incorrect;
- delete any Personal Information which we are holding about you;
- restrict the way that we process your Personal Information;
- provide your Personal Information to a third-party provider of services; or
- provide you with a copy of any Personal Information which we hold about you.
- We will consider all such requests and provide our response within the time period stated by applicable law.
8. Transfers of Information
10. Third Party Websites
12. Contact Us
Last Updated : June 2018